Saturday, May 21, 2005

Does this thing still work?

Hey kids,

Wow, it's been a long-ass time since I posted anything here.

In case anyone was wondering, I haven't shut down No Joy In Metsville. At some point during the afternoon on Saturday, May 21st (while the Mets were giving the Yankees a good, ol' fashioned whoopin'), something with the site went horribly awry and I no longer have access to my files or directories to attempt to fix it. I can't seem to log into my ymtr.com e-mail, either. And no, it's not because I didn't pay my web hosting bill, because my hosting is free. At least it was.

Anyway, since the site is hosted on a friend's web server, I'll have to get in touch with him to see what can be done about restoring it. That may be easier said than done over the weekend, so it looks like I'll be out of commission until at least Monday.

In the meantime, there are plenty of other capable Mets bloggers to give you your daily fix. And their sidebars are far more up-to-date than the one here, which hasn't been updated in over a year.

5/23 - Correction: It has been updated, sort of. When I changed the template for the blog, it was completely wiped out.

Thanks for your patience. I'll have things back up and running as soon as I possibly can.

Sincerely,

Vinny Milillo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home